Conveyancing Services, Certificates and Lost Titles

Additional Conveyancing Services

Applications to Register Marriage, Change of Name and Death

I can prepare the necessary application to note a marriage, a change of name or death on a Certificate of Title.

Should your property be mortgaged, I can liaise with your bank so the application can be lodged at the Lands Titles Office for issue of a new title in the correct name.

Copyright. Conveyancing Specialists - Adelaide, Prospect - Henley Beach.