Transferring property to a spouse

Transferring property to a Spouse or De-facto partner

Looking at transferring a property a Spouse or De-facto partner?

I can prepare the necessary documentation to transfer a property between a married couple, a couple in a De-facto relationship, or to comply with court orders and property settlement agreements in the event of a separation or divorce.

I deal with all the mechanics and legal aspects of the transfer and liaise with you, your bank, Lands Titles Office and Stamp Duties Office to ensure a complete, legally binding and professional settlement. I will also advise you of any Stamp Duty implications and costs you may incur.

Should your matter require legal advice, I can refer you to a solicitor who specialises in this area prepare the necessary transfer documents in association with your solicitor.

For professional service, advice you can trust, and a stress-free experience transferring property to a spouse, contact Conveyancing Specialists in Prospect or Henley Beach.

Copyright. Conveyancing Specialists - Adelaide, Prospect - Henley Beach.